On October 15-18, 2013, Homeland Security Expo took place in Washington DC. This timely event brought together 850+ attendees for 4 days of education and a showcase of the latest homeland security technologies from our 60 exhibitors.
Michael Fisher, Chief, U.S. Border Patrol, A.T. Smith, Deputy Director, U.S. Secret Service, Randolph Alles, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Air and Marine, U.S. Customs & Border Protection and Guy Torres, Director, IT Contracting, U.S. Customs & Border Protection were among the 30+ high profile speakers that lead sessions during the 4-day conference.
On behalf of IDGA we would like to take this opportunity to thank the event’s speakers, sponsors and delegates for their participation and support in making Homeland Security 2013 a great success.
Homeland Security Expo will return in October 2014. IDGA will also be hosting additional homeland security/border management events in 2014. To stayed informed of event updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Homeland Security 2014. For sponsorship opportunities email Brittany.Hicks@idga.org or call 212.885.2756.
View photos from the 2013 conference
2013 Video Highlight Reel
Comments from 2013 Attendees
- A very helpful and productive expo
- This has been an outstanding conference
- An informative experience with interesting topics and speakers
- Very educational, both the presenters and the exhibit hall displays
- A fantastic menagerie of DHS and contractors that presented a hugely valuable opportunity for networking and learning!
- It was a good educational conference that exposed me to a lot of peers and vendors
- Informative and covering a diverse array of relevant homeland security issues and challenges
“Today, a decade after the creation of a Cabinet-level agency bearing that name, homeland security has come to mean much more … it means the coordinated work of hundreds of thousands of dedicated and skilled professionals, and more than ever, of the American public, of our businesses and families, communities and faith-based groups.”
- Secretary Janet Napolitano, Department of Homeland Security